What do you do when you fall ill? “Visit the doctor immediately”, right? Yes, any prudent person would do so as negligence can lead not only to the deterioration in your health but also increased treatment costs in the future.
So, we need to think in the same way about the health of our vehicles as well. While noticeable damages such as windshield, dent, etc., are repaired quickly, mistakes or faults pertaining to the auto electrical system of our vehicle often stay out of our attention.
And once they rise to an extent where a breakdown is an ultimate outcome, the result can really prove costly. Though, there are workshops which render all kinds of auto electrical repairs in Dandenong at low prices, staying cautious can save your valuable time.
Maintain Auto Electrical System with Effective Tips
- Cleaning: Battery cables, connection points, and alternator are susceptible to dirt and rust, which can be avoided with regular cleaning.
- Disconnect the battery terminals (Negative side first)
- Clean the posts using special fluids and a wire brush
- Re-connect the terminals(Positive side first)
- Position: Wires of the charging system must be properly mounted on the designated brackets as loosely mounted components can lead to interruptions in the flow of electricity.
- Condition: Check the belt drive for cracks, dryness and glazing. If you see any signs for the same, get the belt replaced, at the centre for auto electrical repairs in Dandenong. Also, inspect the tension of the belt with the help of appropriate belt tension gauge. Document of manufacturer’s specifications has details of the tension requirements.
- Distance: At times, try not to turn on the AC and music system, simultaneously with the engine. Keep a distance of few minutes between them to reduce the load on the engine.
- Replace: If the battery of your car has spent some 3 to 4 good years with you, it’s time to get it tested, as it might have to be replaced for smoother driving experience.
Indicators of Auto Electrical Repairs
- Vehicle not starting as easily and quickly as it used to.
- Occurrence of clicking sound on turning on the ignition.
- Dim headlights or brake lights.
- A smell of melting plastic or electrical insulation.
These are just some of the ways by which you can know that a malfunction has taken place in the electrical system of your car. But, instead of depending on them, you should get the regular servicing of your vehicle done at the trustworthy workshop.
If you are still unaware of such place, visit us, as we offer excellent services for repairing and replacing various components of cars, 4WDs, as well as light commercial vehicles. For the cars of a superior brand, you can completely rely on us, as we are referred to as the “Audi Specialist” and “Specialist in European Cars” in Dandenong.
Our ancestors who used to ride on bicycles even under the scorching heat would never have thought that someday, people would travel in the vehicles which would not only be covered from all sides but also be equipped with an air conditioner to provide utmost comfort.
But thanks to technology, nothing is impossible today! In addition to the safety and speed that our car or 4WD vehicle provides, features such as AC make driving fun and luxurious. However, this boon turns into a curse, when the AC stops working. By visiting the car mechanic in Dandenong, you can get it repaired, but wouldn’t it be wise to understand the signals as they commence to avoid the problem getting inflated.
You don’t have to be Car Mechanic to understand these signs
- Unpleasant Odor: Bacteria, fungi, and other germs can grow inside the air conditioning system of your car when it is not much in use, for example, winter season. They produce foul smell and pose a risk to your health. As soon as you experience it, get the AC checked by technicians.
- Unusual noise: More than one factor is responsible for rattling or other kinds of sounds coming from your AC. The compressor might have started deteriorating, or the debris might have piled up in the refrigerant, or some part may have developed the hole.
- Moisture: When moist air begins to flow in your car, it’s time to remove moisture and debris from the AC system. Once you feel this, try observing for the few days consecutively, and if the situation remains same, consult the car mechanic in Dandenong.
- Water: Instead of draining out from the bottom of your car, if water drops from the AC on the floor of the car, the drain at the bottom needs repairing.
- Low or no cooling: This is the most obvious sign and can be a result of the low refrigerant level, damaged compressor, leakages, and some other reasons.
Car Servicing can help with the AC of your car
The above are the clear-cut signs of the need for an efficient technician for checking the AC system of your car and conducting necessary repairs and replacements.
If you notice any of these signs, treat it as a warning, and bring your car to us, as we offer A to Z services related to the air conditioning system. If any part has to be replaced, trust us to use only high-quality products. We are known for reliable and affordable car repairing, replacement, and maintenance services.
Our team of expert workmen performs car servicing in Dandenong to the highest standards. Holding the rich experience, they can detect the issues with the mechanical, auto electrical, air conditioning, and other systems and components of your vehicles quickly and suggest the most appropriate solutions.
We service, repair and upgrade all makes and models of cars and specialise in European Cars, Audi Cars:
Diagnostics & Faults
Intermittent faults – specialists
All aspects of the powertrain, brakes and handling system
Latest in diagnostic technology (5 different scanners)