Learn to read into your car AC from an expert Car Mechanic
Our ancestors who used to ride on bicycles even under the scorching heat would never have thought that someday, people would travel in the vehicles which would not only be covered from all sides but also be equipped with an air conditioner to provide utmost comfort.
But thanks to technology, nothing is impossible today! In addition to the safety and speed that our car or 4WD vehicle provides, features such as AC make driving fun and luxurious. However, this boon turns into a curse, when the AC stops working. By visiting the car mechanic in Dandenong, you can get it repaired, but wouldn’t it be wise to understand the signals as they commence to avoid the problem getting inflated.
You don’t have to be Car Mechanic to understand these signs
- Unpleasant Odor: Bacteria, fungi, and other germs can grow inside the air conditioning system of your car when it is not much in use, for example, winter season. They produce foul smell and pose a risk to your health. As soon as you experience it, get the AC checked by technicians.
- Unusual noise: More than one factor is responsible for rattling or other kinds of sounds coming from your AC. The compressor might have started deteriorating, or the debris might have piled up in the refrigerant, or some part may have developed the hole.
- Moisture: When moist air begins to flow in your car, it’s time to remove moisture and debris from the AC system. Once you feel this, try observing for the few days consecutively, and if the situation remains same, consult the car mechanic in Dandenong.
- Water: Instead of draining out from the bottom of your car, if water drops from the AC on the floor of the car, the drain at the bottom needs repairing.
- Low or no cooling: This is the most obvious sign and can be a result of the low refrigerant level, damaged compressor, leakages, and some other reasons.
Car Servicing can help with the AC of your car
The above are the clear-cut signs of the need for an efficient technician for checking the AC system of your car and conducting necessary repairs and replacements.
If you notice any of these signs, treat it as a warning, and bring your car to us, as we offer A to Z services related to the air conditioning system. If any part has to be replaced, trust us to use only high-quality products. We are known for reliable and affordable car repairing, replacement, and maintenance services.
Our team of expert workmen performs car servicing in Dandenong to the highest standards. Holding the rich experience, they can detect the issues with the mechanical, auto electrical, air conditioning, and other systems and components of your vehicles quickly and suggest the most appropriate solutions.